Since its founding in 1970, KANE strive to nurture cultural and social values by empowering its members and Malayalees around New England area through its community service. And that is our Mission, which we accomplish by:
- Creating oppurtunities for its community members to share ideas and to exercise their tradional values.
- Providing best of the class platforms and leadership to help its community members exhibit their talents.
- Developing leaders through volunteerism and community service.
- Building bridges of understanding across generations and diverse communities; and
- Influencing the future generations to undertand our tradition and its moral values to build a better society, a home away from home.